Sunday 14 October 2012

SUNDAY MORNING




                                 GOING TO DIVINE MERCY CHURCH


This morning I woke up early at 7.45 am.  I and my friend promise want to go to church “DIVINE MERCY”  to pray. Other weeks, I can’t go to church because our course OPEMS held some programme namely PROGRAM ANAK YATIM. Its such a great programme to help the misfortune children. By giving some contribution,it actually can reduce burden of this children. At this programme, I buy my new shoes that cost RM 20. My today routine only simple. Today , I only go to church and managed to buy some accessories and take a pictures. Then ,going to stall packed my lunch. I and my friend ate together at my friend room. Then ,I back to my room and take a sleep for a while. I’m so tired today. That all I can share.





                 


No comments:

Post a Comment