Friday 19 October 2012

GOODMORNING


Happy Saturday. I woke up lately this morning because i slept last night about 1.00 am. I and my friend went to study room to watch a movie. Every Friday, there will be Mega Movie on TV 3 and last night was the story about Anaconda. The mission about the scientist went to Borneo place to find Orchid flower. Orchid flower gives more benefit to them as it can make people keep young and healthy. But to get this flower is not easy as they think because they need to across the most fearful animal which is Anaconda. Anaconda is bigger in size and can eat people easily until dead. I think all of you have seen this movie before because it already come out in the few past year ago. So,let not waste our time. This day,we will have a class LAW 416 start at 2.00 pm until 6.00 pm. I don't like this class actually but i don't have any choice. I need to attend  this class. So, i need to go now. See you all again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment