Tuesday 2 October 2012

my today routine



Today, 2 October 2012 (Tuesday). One months have pass away and at the same time, I have been live in Peninsular for one months. I really miss my hometown and my state. I love my mother dishes. I miss all the things that I do at my hometown. Hang out with my friend and my parents. Today, I would like to share my routine. Today, I only have one class to attend which is BEL403. My class started about 8.30 am and finished early because our lecturer have important work to do. Actually, we have 2 classes but the lecturer didn’t come in. So,I feel very happy because I can watching my favourite drama. I and my friend went to reading room to watch television besides doing my homework. I managed to watch Indonesian Drama “DIA JANTUNG HATIKU”. It is my favourite drama. And at 3.00 pm, Philippine Drama “MARACLARA”.  That all from me today. I need to do my homework about ECONOMY before submitted it on this Friday..



No comments:

Post a Comment