Saturday 17 November 2012

HAPPY DAY




Today is my happy day. Do you know why?? Because although I cannot celebrate my birthday at home but my family still celebrate it by buying a cake.. so sweet. I really love my parent so much. They still wanted to celebrate it and doing some prayer. I was born on 12 NOVEMBER 1992. And now I’m already 20 years old. My sister birthday on 11 November 1991. Only one day before my birthday… so my parent decided to celebrate together on this day 17 NOVEMBER 2012. Before started the ceremony ,they call me to listen together  the prayer. I can hear a birthday song that wish me happy birthday. At that time, I crying. Only GOD know how I feel  when far away from my parent. I never live far away than my parent..waa…I start to crying now.. mom, dad wait for me. I will back on the first month of 2013.. 



me and my sister celebrate birthday together in the same month. Happy birthday to me and my sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment